Refreshed Extended Stay Hotel In North Dallas ~ Perfect For Business Or Leisure
Your Extended-Stay Hotel of Choice in Dallas
When it comes to extended-stay hotels, no one does it better than Hyatt House Dallas/Lincoln Park. We treat you like a welcome resident rather than a guest, whether you’re staying for a week, a month or even longer.
Residentially Inspired Suites
The residentially inspired suites at our extended-stay hotel in Dallas offer plenty of space to accommodate you during a long business trip, medical procedure recovery, relocation, or extended family visit. Choose from our studio, one- or two-bedroom suites and enjoy room features such as a full kitchen with everything you need to cook up a delicious meal, free Wi-Fi, plush Hyatt Grand Bed®, Cozy Corner sofa sleeper, and luxury skin and hair care amenities by KenetMD™.
Hotel amenities like our 24-hour Guest Market, complimentary Morning Spread breakfast buffet, 24-hour StayFit@Hyatt workout room, dry-cleaning services and on-site laundry facility make it easy to keep up with your real-life routines. Unique amenities you won’t find anywhere else but our HYATT house hotel include a complimentary grocery shopping service and convenient local restaurant delivery service.
Benefits for Our Long-Term Guests
For our guests staying with us for 30 nights or more, we offer a very important Residence Program. Program benefits include grocery-shopping service, laundry credits and more. You can also earn free nights with no blackout dates with Hyatt Gold Passport®.
Amenities & Services
- Free high-speed WiFi internet access
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- 24-Hour Business Center with copy and fax services
- Outdoor Pool, hot tub, and patio with grill
- Complimentary shuttle service within 3 miles (based on availability)
- New Borrows program, for items you forgot, or just couldn’t fit
- Guest laundry facility
- Residence program (30+ night guests) includes grocery shopping service and laundry credits
- Grocery shopping service
- Same day valet dry cleaning service
- Get members only discounts and earn rewards with Hyatt Gold Passport membership
- View Area Attractions Map »
- 155 spacious exteneded stay guestrooms
- Studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom suites
- A spacious work area and living space in each room
- 32" HDTV with high-definition channels
- Fully equipped kitchen: fridge, microwave, dishwasher, stove, small appliances and utensils
- Complimentary wired and WiFi internet access
- Comfortable Hyatt Grand Bed®
- Complimentary remote printing
- Complimentary full breakfast buffet - made-to-order omelettes and all your breakfast favorites
- 24-hour guest market with grab-and-go items
- H Bar serving delicious small plates, refreshing cocktails, premium beer, & wine
- Outdoor BBQ grill and patio
Map & Directions
From Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL)
Exit Love Field and turn Left at Mockingbird Lane. Follow Mockingbird Ln. to US-75. Turn left on Service Road at US-75 and follow to Caruth Haven. Turn left on Caruth Haven, then turn right on Lincoln Park Drive. Hyatt House Dallas/Lincoln Park will be on the right-hand side.
From Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
Take the North Airport Exit and follow 121 North to 635 East. Take 635 East to US-75. Go South on US-75 to the Northwest Highway and Caruth Haven Exit. Exit and stay in left hand lane. Turn right on Caruth Haven and then right on Lincoln Park Drive. Hyatt House Dallas/Lincoln Park will be on the right-hand side.
A Pet-Friendly Hotel in Dallas
At HYATT house® Dallas/Lincoln Park, we understand that no vacation or business trip is complete without your furry companions. Bring your pets with you to our pet-friendly hotel in Dallas and feel right at home with our spacious and cozy accommodations, which have plenty of room for you and your pup to spread out and relax. Our pet friendly Dallas hotel has plenty of outdoor space for your pet to roam and we’re close to a number of pet-friendly attractions and dog parks.
Explore Dallas with Your Pooch
From off-leash dog parks to hiking trails and dog-friendly restaurants, there are plenty of places to take your pet in Dallas, Texas. You’ll both have a paws-itively good time hanging out at the following attractions:
White Rock Lake Dog Park/Trail: 3.7 miles
Mutts Canine Cantina & Dog Park: 4.6 miles
Main Street Garden Urban Dog Run: 6 miles
The Pooch Patio: 6 miles
Bark Park Central Dog Park: 6.3 miles
Our Pet Policy
For guest staying 1-6 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee will be administered. Guests staying 7-30 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee plus an additional $100 cleaning fee will be administered. Guests stay 30 + nights, please contact the hotel. The fee(s) will be inclusive of taxes. A maximum of 2 dogs per room are permitted. Only dogs weighing 50 lbs and under are permitted; two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds; the pet fee encompasses this and pets exceeding are at the hotels discretion. All pets must be housebroken.