Refreshed Extended Stay Hotel In North Dallas ~ Perfect For Business Or Leisure
Your Extended-Stay Hotel of Choice in Dallas
When it comes to extended-stay hotels, no one does it better than Hyatt House Dallas/Lincoln Park. We treat you like a welcome resident rather than a guest, whether you’re staying for a week, a month or even longer.
Residentially Inspired Suites
The residentially inspired suites at our extended-stay hotel in Dallas offer plenty of space to accommodate you during a long business trip, medical procedure recovery, relocation, or extended family visit. Choose from our studio, one- or two-bedroom suites and enjoy room features such as a full kitchen with everything you need to cook up a delicious meal, free Wi-Fi, plush Hyatt Grand Bed®, Cozy Corner sofa sleeper, and luxury skin and hair care amenities by KenetMD™.
Hotel amenities like our 24-hour Guest Market, complimentary Morning Spread breakfast buffet, 24-hour StayFit@Hyatt workout room, dry-cleaning services and on-site laundry facility make it easy to keep up with your real-life routines. Unique amenities you won’t find anywhere else but our HYATT house hotel include a complimentary grocery shopping service and convenient local restaurant delivery service.
Benefits for Our Long-Term Guests
For our guests staying with us for 30 nights or more, we offer a very important Residence Program. Program benefits include grocery-shopping service, laundry credits and more. You can also earn free nights with no blackout dates with Hyatt Gold Passport®.
Amenities & Services
- Free high-speed WiFi internet access
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- 24-Hour Business Center with copy and fax services
- Outdoor Pool, hot tub, and patio with grill
- Complimentary shuttle service within 3 miles (based on availability)
- New Borrows program, for items you forgot, or just couldn’t fit
- Guest laundry facility
- Residence program (30+ night guests) includes grocery shopping service and laundry credits
- Grocery shopping service
- Same day valet dry cleaning service
- Get members only discounts and earn rewards with Hyatt Gold Passport membership
- View Area Attractions Map »
- 155 spacious exteneded stay guestrooms
- Studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom suites
- A spacious work area and living space in each room
- 32" HDTV with high-definition channels
- Fully equipped kitchen: fridge, microwave, dishwasher, stove, small appliances and utensils
- Complimentary wired and WiFi internet access
- Comfortable Hyatt Grand Bed®
- Complimentary remote printing
- Complimentary full breakfast buffet - made-to-order omelettes and all your breakfast favorites
- 24-hour guest market with grab-and-go items
- H Bar serving delicious small plates, refreshing cocktails, premium beer, & wine
- Outdoor BBQ grill and patio
Map & Directions
From Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL)
Exit Love Field and turn Left at Mockingbird Lane. Follow Mockingbird Ln. to US-75. Turn left on Service Road at US-75 and follow to Caruth Haven. Turn left on Caruth Haven, then turn right on Lincoln Park Drive. Hyatt House Dallas/Lincoln Park will be on the right-hand side.
From Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
Take the North Airport Exit and follow 121 North to 635 East. Take 635 East to US-75. Go South on US-75 to the Northwest Highway and Caruth Haven Exit. Exit and stay in left hand lane. Turn right on Caruth Haven and then right on Lincoln Park Drive. Hyatt House Dallas/Lincoln Park will be on the right-hand side.
A Pet-Friendly Hotel in Dallas
At HYATT house® Dallas/Lincoln Park, we understand that no vacation or business trip is complete without your furry companions. Bring your pets with you to our pet-friendly hotel in Dallas and feel right at home with our spacious and cozy accommodations, which have plenty of room for you and your pup to spread out and relax. Our pet friendly Dallas hotel has plenty of outdoor space for your pet to roam and we’re close to a number of pet-friendly attractions and dog parks.
Explore Dallas with Your Pooch
From off-leash dog parks to hiking trails and dog-friendly restaurants, there are plenty of places to take your pet in Dallas, Texas. You’ll both have a paws-itively good time hanging out at the following attractions:
White Rock Lake Dog Park/Trail: 3.7 miles
Mutts Canine Cantina & Dog Park: 4.6 miles
Main Street Garden Urban Dog Run: 6 miles
The Pooch Patio: 6 miles
Bark Park Central Dog Park: 6.3 miles
Our Pet Policy
For guest staying 1-6 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee will be administered. Guests staying 7-30 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee plus an additional $100 cleaning fee will be administered. Guests stay 30 + nights, please contact the hotel. The fee(s) will be inclusive of taxes. A maximum of 2 dogs per room are permitted. Only dogs weighing 50 lbs and under are permitted; two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds; the pet fee encompasses this and pets exceeding are at the hotels discretion. All pets must be housebroken.
An Affordable Dallas Business Hotel
For your next business trip to Dallas, choose a hotel that doesn’t stop you from keeping up with your real-life routines. Choose Hyatt House Dallas/Lincoln Park. Our hotel near downtown Dallas is the perfect spot for business travelers in town for work, as we offer residentially inspired suites close to a number of local companies and the Dallas Convention Center.
Business-Minded Amenities for Your Stay
Our business travel hotel in Dallas offers everything you need to relax, work and play. When you need to get work done, take advantage of our free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, your in-room workspace, or our 24-hour Business Center, which features computer workstations, USB ports, Internet access, remote printing capabilities, and copy and fax services. If you ever need a late-night pick-me-up, just make yourself a hot cup of coffee or tea with your in-room coffeemaker.
After a long, productive day, relax on your Cozy Corner sofa sleeper while watching a show on the 32” HDTV, take a dip in our outdoor pool, work up a sweat in the 24-hour fitness center, or sink into your plush Hyatt Grand for a restful night’s sleep.
A Convenient Location for Business
Hyatt House Dallas/Lincoln Park is located right where you want to be when traveling on business. Our hotel is just ¼ mile from Citigroup, 1 mile from the American heart Association and 10 miles from Boeing, though many other businesses are just minutes away. If you’re attending a convention or training session at the Dallas Convention Center, you’ll be pleased to know we’re only 7 miles away.
It doesn’t have to be all work and no play during your stay. Be sure to check out popular nearby attractions like the Dallas Zoo, Dallas Museum of Art and the Tenison Park Golf Course. And, to ensure quick and convenient travels, we’re only 14 miles from DFW airport. Our HYATT house offers business travel at its best.
Internet AccessNothing’s worse than arriving back home to a landslide of emails. Luckily our complimentary business center Home Office and free Wi-Fi keep you connected, constantly, so you can keep a handle on things even when you’re gone.
You’ll find it’s really easy to meet your neighbors, thanks to our social areas. We have workout rooms, pool and outdoor grilling areas in most of our locations—to make the community even more accommodating.
You’ll enjoy a lot of the comforts of home at Hyatt House.
- Spacious apartment style suites, with separate living, work, kitchen and dining room areas
- Fitness Room offering cardiovascular equipment and free weights
- Gourmet Convenience Market
- 24-hour business center with PC, printer, fax and copy service
- Guest laundry facility and same day valet dry cleaning service
- Beautifully landscaped pool and hot tub
- Free High Speed & Wireless Internet Access
- Meeting space available
- The Hyatt House Dallas/Lincoln Park is a Registered Minority Business Enterprise
- All property parking is $14.00 per car, per night. Covered gated parking is available.
- 24 hour fitness center
- Outdoor pool, hot tub, and barbeque area
- Complimentary shuttle available Monday-Friday (limited hours within a 3-mile radius)
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary social hour Monday-Thursday 5:30pm-7:00pm
- Complimentary wired and wireless internet
- New Borrows program, for items you forgot, or just couldn’t fit
- Very Important Residence program for 30+ night guests, including grocery shopping service and laundry credits
All property parking is $14.00 per car, per night. Covered gated parking is available.
Complimentary, limited shuttle service available Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 9:00 am and 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm within a three mile radius of the hotel. 12hr advance notice required to accommodate all guests. Same day inquiries cannot be guaranteed. ADA accessible transportation is available upon request within the same 12hr window.
Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW): 20 miles from hotel
For more information, click here.
Firearms Policy for Guests of Hyatt Hotels